Friday, March 13, 2009

I Am Still Here - Just Busy

Good Friday Morning to all of you. Hope you are all ready for the weekend. I know that I am. As many of you know.... I finished my bathroom cabinets, but I am in the process of now completing my bathroom. Yep, I am patching up some areas, sanding, tearing down border and last, but not least painting. I am hoping to have the painting done by this weekend. I found the perfect color with a little help from all of you and as soon as the paint is dry then I will decorate. I can hardly wait to decorate with my prims!! I found a real cute powder room border, but I think I am NOT going to go with a border this time. As much as I think it would look cute.... I am just not sure how long we plan on being in this home so if I want to change the bathroom up again then I don't want to have to tear down the border again (lol). I am going to plan on covering up our ugly shower doors with a cute prim shower curtain and my Mom said that she would help me pick out one in Amish Country next time I go for a visit. I have some smaller mason jars and some prim labels so I should be able to decorate those up a bit and put them in the bathroom with some cotton balls and q-tips. Won't that be too cute on my over the toilet cupboard!?! Of course I need to work on that cupboard, but that might wait just a little bit. Gotta love it when one thing leads to another and before you know it...... you have all of these things that need to be completed before your bathroom can be totally complete and back to normal (UGHH). Hopefully in a couple days..... I will have some pictures to post. In the meantime please be patient while I work my fingers to the bone (lol). Anyone wanna come and help?

Free Signature Generator

7 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

LOL! Yes, one thing leads to about 500! But in the end, it is worth it. I hope it all turns out wonderful for you.
Looking forward to seeing the finished product, but probably not as much as you are, right? :D It feels great to finish a big project like that!
Have a nice (and productive) weekend! :)

Janene said...

What?! A pictureless post!
That is a big NO-NO in Blogland!
You may be kicked out of the club if you do that again! LOL
My fireman hates when one thing leads to another...because it usually means more work for him!!
Have a great weekend, and I will try my hardest to be patient!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I'd love to come and help then after it's all done we can go to Lancaster...well a girl can dream:)

Your bathroom is going to be perfectly prim in no time:) I think you made the right decision to not put a border up...maybe stencil it? See that's another to add to the list:)
Have a great day primming up your home:)
Rondell

My Colonial Home said...

Tell me about multi tasking and then all of a sudden 'waiting' for the end to come! I get lots of projects like that started and then wonder why I never have any free time.

Can't wait to see what it will all look like but from your descriptions it will be WONDERFUL...
Hugs, Karen

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Ya know I'd come help--too bad we're not closer!
I know exactly how one thing leads to another and another and ANOTHER! LOL, hence all my UFP's!!
I think your bath will look fabulous when it's done! :)
I agree with ya about the border!! Maybe if you think it's lacking something (on down the road) you can stencil! :)

Have a wonderful day and a happy weekend!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Hope you have a great weekend finishing your "one thing leads to another project". lol... I can't wait to see how bathroom looks when you are all done.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I wish that I could give you a hug...thanks so much for the e-card. It touched my heart and means the world to me that you sent it. I will cherish my memories of that little guy for the rest of my life. For such a little dog...he had the biggest heart full of love and joy.
It is helping that we still have our 2 year old Yorkie, Chloe. She has been by her mommy's side all day today...wanting to make it better. She is such a little sweetheart.
hugs, Cindy