Friday, March 6, 2009

Can you believe it?

Wow, can you believe that I am posting something with no pictures? What am I thinking? Well, I don't have anything to share with all of you today, but I can tell you that I have great things in the works. One thing that I have to mention is that the weather is absolutely beautiful here in Ohio today. It is suppose to be in the high 60's, but it is a bit windy and I kinda wish it weren't. I guess a girl can't be picky - right? I am just so thankful for the warmer weather. I cracked one of our windows in the kitchen today to let some fresh air in and it smells so good. I love fresh spring air. I cleaned one of our bedrooms today and found something that I could paint. Well, actually there is 2 things, but I am not sure that my husband will let me paint the other since it belongs to him (lol). I want to get a bit more practice with things before I tackle the cabinets so that will probably be down the road just a little bit. I have a couple other items that I would love to finish, but just need the time and nice weather since I will have to be out in the garage. I am going to start something this weekend.....a bigger project, but just not sure what it will be yet. I have an old church pew, a wood shelving unit that my grandpa made that I would love to use and also a sofa table. To be honest..... I am not sure that the church pew can be salvaged because it has been outside for so long, but I am going to take a look at it later today. I will keep you all posted on what my next project is gonna be. Hope you all have a blessed Friday!!
Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

Ann said...

Lisa, Sand the church pew well and it might be salvagable. I did this with mine and it's great. After sanding, just stain and finish with a varnish. Good Luck ~Ann

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Lisa,

I sure hope you can salvage the church pew! I can't wait to see it! That's something I would love to acquire one day!

It's beautiful here too!

Enjoy your weekend! I hope you get lots accomplished!

Tammy

Janene said...

I'm so glad that your post was interesting...because usually my ADD kicks in when I don't see pictures! LOL
I can't wait to see your projects you are working on!
Just to let you know...I went into my GW and came out with NOTHING today! Are you happy?!
Now...get working on those cabinets!!