Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wreaths/Garland & Gameboard

I am going to try my hand at something different tonight. I love this project because it doesn't require me to stand up (lol). I am going to sit down and watch Biggest Loser and make a wreath. Yep, I got the idea from my Mom's friend (Sara) that owns her own shop and let me tell you that she is so crafty and creative. I am just hoping that mine turns out just as good. Anyway, I have some bay leaves and some cinnamon sticks so I am going to make me some wreaths and/or some garlands to decorate with. I will keep you all posted on the final project.
Pam - The picture of the gameboard is below. Let me know your thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Free Signature Generator

7 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Lisa,
I can't wait to see your wreath and hear about how you are doing it. I love bay leaves and cinnamon sticks.
Pam

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Cant wait to see!

Janene said...

I bet that the wreath will look great with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks and it will smell awesome too!
I can't wait to see!

Back in the Day said...

I can't wait to see your wreath! I bet it will be gorgeous!
Nicole

My Colonial Home said...

Wreaths are fun to make. A few years ago I was making the bay leaf/orange wreaths and swags and they smell so wonderful.
Be anxious to see your creations
Karen

Anonymous said...

Wow, your house must smell pretty awesome right now.. lol. Can't wait to see what you've done with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks.

Hugs,
Stella

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Lisa, My friend used to sell lthose in her shoppe too! Loved them...I'll have to wait and see if you are doin it the same way!
Have fun-can't wait to see how it turns out!
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs!