Friday, February 13, 2009

Another Finished Project

Well, I finished another project. I am just still trying to figure out if I rubbed too much paint off. My Mom said that she thinks you can never rub too much off and she actually likes more rubbed off then not. So, here is my finished project. I switched out my prims from one box to this new one and added a few other items along with a couple apples that I completed. Not too bad if I do say so myself. I guess I am on a roll, but for now I am going to take a break during the weekend and go shopping in.........Amish Country! Yep, I am off to visit my parents and we are heading to Amish Country again. I will let you know what type of goodies I find and post it later this weekend. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!


Free Signature Generator

14 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Lisa,
I love that box and you have put such a wonderful, prim gathering in it. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.
Pam

Backwoodsprim said...

Looks great Lisa!
I wanna go shoppin' with ya!! :)

Hope you find lots of great things
to bring home and show to all your
blog pals!!

Happy Valentine's Day & happy shopping to you!
Backwoodsprim

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Another great project! Oh i cant wait to see what kind of goodies you find, Have fun!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day! Hugs, Linda

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Lisa-
I think your box looks great! The gather of primmies looks so nice in it! :)

Have a fun weekend & Happy Valentines Day!

hug-Kath

Back in the Day said...

I think the box turned out great! I love the goodies you put in it!
Nicole

Anne said...

Lisa,
Your in Ohio right? I'm assuming your going to my favorite place...Berlin? I'm so jealous..we love it there. We are still debating about whether or not to do a booth at Sol's. Have a great time!!!!

CozyGirl said...

That looks great and I like all the prim goodies I see in that box ! Have a great weekend Lisa !
Janae

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Oh, I love it , the goodies in it look so prim, you did a great job!

So wish I could go shopping in the Amish country with you and your mom. Have a wonderful time.
Happy ~♥~ Day!
Rondell

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Love how the box turned out!...and what great prim goodies you put in it.
I haven't been to Amish country in a few years, but my parents go all the time. We hope to make a trip this Spring or Summer. Can't wait to see what you find! Have a fun weekend.
Cindy

Janene said...

Lisa~
Your gathering looks fantastic!
I saw that you were featured on Susie's blog with your pear box...how great is that?
Congratulations on getting the huge Shout Out!

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

This looks great!
I can never get that look, no matter how hard I try:)

Anonymous said...

Love the box Lisa..looks perfect.
Ohh i want to come shopping with you too..Amish country..sounds wonderful.
Happy Valentine's Day and have a great weekend.
luv Ann.xx

Stacey said...

I absolutely love the box and all of the prims that you arranged in it. :) It is so adorable and primfect!!! Keep up the awesome work girl.

Love and hugs,
Stacey