Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Introducing ~ My Mom’s Prim Home ~ Part 1

So many of my blogland friends have requested to see more of my Mom’s prim home.  You have left me so many comments stating that you love the slideshow of her home on my sidebar so I thought it would be the perfect time to share some pictures of her home.  Without any further delay….. let’s take a look at her home and her Fall decorations.  Hope you enjoy it and be sure to Stay Tuned for Part 2 and possibly Part 3.  Are you ready for picture overload?  Here is my beautiful Mom to take you on the tour!!

248 

Let’s start at the front door.  Gotta love her Fall decorations that she has outside!!  Don’t forget that you can click on each individual picture to look at it in a larger view.

192 193

194 195 196

Are you ready to step inside?  You are definitely in for a treat.  I was unable to get pictures of the bedrooms and part of the family room, but the rest of the home will definitely be shown either in this post or the following posts.  Enjoy!  Let’s take a look at the entry way area first.

181 180

182 197

198 185 179

Now we will make our way into part of the family room area and into the kitchen.  Do you need a refill on your coffee?  I will wait if you do.  Ok, I guess you don’t…. you all must be too excited to see her prim home so let’s continue to move on.

240 178

176 163

So, have you enjoyed your tour so far?  Well, be sure to come back tomorrow or the next day for more prim eye candy.  By the time you are done….. you will be in prim eye candy overload.  Hope you enjoyed yourself!!

Until Next Time My Prim Friends…..

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you and your mom for the tour her house is amazing, love it!! I see where you get your amazing talents~!!
hugs, Darla

Janene said...

Your mom's home takes my breath away! I am in prim heaven looking at these photos.
Thank you Lisa and Lisa's Mom. Your homes are both wonderful and welcoming.
Looking forward to seeing much much more!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Just beautiful Lisa, tell your mom thank you from me...the pics really inspired me:)
Rondell

Craftyperson said...

Thank you so much Lisa for the tour of your moms home...its just gorgeous....Anxiously awaiting to see the rest....
hugs...Trena

Janet - underthewillow said...

Wow Wow Wow Wow and Wow!....I love your Mom's decorating Lisa!....her home is truly eye candy!....thank you so much for sharing and thank her for letting you share with us!

Janet

PrimWyoGirl said...

Love your mom's home. Thank you for the pictures and her for allowing us to tour her home. I will watch for more! Jayne

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Thanks Lisa and your mom for share this amazing home. Everything looks nice! Can't wait to see more.

At Home With Amy said...

I think it is great Lisa that you and your mom share the same love for Prim Decorating. Everything is really pretty in her home as well as yours. Can't wait to see more.
AMY

Carmen S. said...

That is a wonderful prim home, thanks to you and your mom for showing us, can't wait for part2 ;)

I Play Outside The Box said...

Just beautiful!! Look forward to seeing more. Thanks to your Mother and you for sharing.

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

Beautiful! I want to go out and
buy every prim thing I can find for
my home! You get your decorating
talent from your Mom, that is for
sure! Thanks for sharing.

Bear Hugs~Karen

Wanda/Ridge Farm Nesting Place said...

Thanks for the tour Lisa! Your Mom's home is beautiful, Thank her for allowing a peek into her home. Can't wait to see more!

Have a great day!
Wanda

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Your mom's home is a wonderful prim haven!! Love all her decorating! Now I know where you get your love of prims from. Thanks for sharing her home with us and I can't wait to see more.
~Cindy~

Angela said...

Well I was already clicking away to enlarge those pictures girl..LOL. Just beautiful. Your mother is gorgeous! I love what she did...Looking forward to the rest of the tour..and now I can grab my second cup of coffee..lol

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

So warm...and inviting, and PRIM Yummy! It's just beautiful...

Thanks for sharing, Lisa.

big city prims said...

Love it! So well put together! So that's where you get your decorating talent!!! Your mom is a cutie. Thanks for sharing -- hope your sinuses are all better!

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

What a lovely home your Mom has!! Can't wait to see more eye candy!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa - your Mom's home is something! thanks so much for sharing with me. I am jealous of your special relationship you share with your mother, i wish i had that with mine. everyday is a blessing

basketsnprims said...

Your mom's home is wonderful, Lisa. Thanks for the peek. Love your new header.
hugs,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and clean!
I like how it does not
look cluttered. I do not
like clutter. I am the less
is more person. Thanks to
your Mother for letting
us girls look!
Susan in Wooster OH

Val said...

Oh I just loved the tour. I can't wait for more. Your mom is beautiful. I read your post about how close you are to your mom. I am the same way with mine. We don't get to be together too much but when we are it is a blast. I am ready to see part 2.

In Primitive Thymes said...

Thank you for sharing your mom's house. It is beautiful! I love the porch and the entry way. It is so inviting. Looking forward to part II.

Sherrie said...

Oh sooo cozy and prim, Lisa! Your Mom has great taste and really knows how to put it together! I enjoyed part 1 and look forward to the next. Thanks to you and your special Mom for sharing..Sherrie

Carla said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your Mom's home. It's beautiful and so is she! Can't wait to see more.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Your Mom's home is a work of art! I love everything!

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

My Colonial Home said...

Absolutely gorgeous....I love how light and open it is!
Karen