Monday, March 1, 2010

Maniac Mommy Monday

I absolutely love these news signs.  I was so excited to receive the stencils and now they have arrived.  I listened to several customers and followers and this is what I have added to my selling blog.  Thank you to all who gave me their opinion!!  It is greatly appreciated ☺ 

~ MERCANTILE ~

This first sign is definitely a favorite of mine.  It is shown here in yellow ochre over black, but can be made in any color.  The size of this sign is 6x24.

019

~ DRY GOODS ~

This is definitely another favorite.  It is shown here as khaki tan over black, but can be made in any color.  The size of this sign is 6x24.

020

~ SIMPLIFY ~

I love the colors on this sign.  It is red over black with yellow ochre letters.  This sign can be made with any colors.  The size of this sign is 4x18.

018

~ Kindred Spirits ~

This sign shown here is buttermilk over black.  A favorite color scheme by many.  It can be made with other prim colors.  The size of this sign is 6x18.

013

~ Sweet Annie ~

This was a special request by a friend and customer.  This sign pictured here is yellow ochre over black with red letters.  The size of the sign is 6x12.

012

~ BASKETS ~

This sign pictured here is measured at 6x18 and is yellow ochre over black.  It is a perfect sign for any basket lover/collector.

007

♦ ♦ These signs will be going to North Shore Primitives on Saturday or Sunday.  I am so excited that she offered to sell my signs in her shop.  Oh….. it is a great shop indeed so if you ever get the chance to stop by and see it then be sure you do.  It is worth the trip.  I have also made some of my game-boards so those will be going along for the trip as well.  It was alot of work getting this order ready, but it was fun and I enjoyed it. ♦ ♦

stardiv

I also wanted to let you all know that I was able to bring my cupboard home yesterday that my Mom gave to me.  This is only one of them, but I was so excited to share it with all of you. 

022

Told you that you would start drooling over it.  I absolutely love it and have been eyeing it for some time.  I am so happy Mom has a smaller home (lol).  Ignore the blue tag at the bottom of the cupboard…. it is there from moving.  What do you all think of it?  This is what it looks like decorated with some of my signs and game-boards.  Primtastic – huh?!?

006

Well, that is it for this Monday.  Happy March to all of you…. we are one day closer to spring and I can hardly wait!!

I also wanted to say “Congratulations to Team USA on a wonderful trip to the Winter Olympics.”  I was hoping we would pull out a win with hockey, but in the end Canada pulled out the win.  Congrats to Canada on a great game!!

Until Next Time… Many Blessings to you all. 

10 comments:

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

WOW!!!...Your signs look wonderful!!!...You have been busy!!...Have a good week!!!~~hugs,Jen

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Just fantastic Lisa, I love the cabinet too!

Rondell

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

Your signs are wonderful, Lisa!
Have a great week...

Bear Hugs~Karen

Kris ~ Simply Prim said...

My, you sure have been a busy girl! Love the signs! I'm sure you'll do really well selling them at North Shore Primitives!
Great cabinet, too! Can't wait to see the others!!

Take care,
~Kris~

Pam said...

Love all of your signs...you've done a great job as always!
I love that cupboard too!
Hugs,
Pam

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love all of your signs and I love how you have them displayed with that cupboard..you did a fantastic job on them all..have a great monday.:)

Sherrie said...

You go Girl!!!! Great job...I will take one of each and the cabinet and if you can clone your Mom, I'll take one of her too!!!!LOL

I will e-mail you with my order. Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Sherrie

Susannah said...

The signs are very nice, Lisa. I love the colors!

Anne said...

Lisa..Love the signs!!!Im sure they'll sell like crazy! I may have to order the sweet annie one..get it sweet annie? :)
hows that puppy doing?
Anne

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I LOVE your signs! Even though I can make my own, I think I'm gonna have to head over to your selling blog and see what you have.

That cupboard is so delightful!! It looks wonderful the way it is displayed with all your signs.

Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week~