Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day!!

What a beautiful day here in Ohio.  The sun is shining and that is pretty much all I can say about that.  It is a bit chilly and in the 50’s.  What happened to that warm weather?  I was hoping for warm weather so I could work in my flowerbeds, but that will have to wait a little bit.  I have lots of pictures to show you of my flowerbeds, but they will wait til the week begins.  I finally had dirt put down and the mulch is down as well.  Pictures coming soon for all of you flower lovers!! Today is all about Mother’s Day!!  I first want to wish all of you a wonderful Mother’s Day!!  I hope that your day is filled with lots of love, laughter and sweet memories.

divider07_thumb[1]

I want to take a moment to thank God for allowing me to be a Mom.  It is indeed the best and most rewarding job that I have ever had and I am so blessed to be a Mom.  You all know that I struggled for many years to become a Mom and this is a very special day for me.  I treasure this day more then you will ever know.  I actually consider it better then my birthday!!  Anyway, I thought I would share a picture that was taken of Cameron and I today.  Here is Mommy’s beautiful blessing and the reason why I am so happy!!!  For all of you ladies out there that struggle through infertility……don’t give up on being a Mommy.  Keep the Faith and remember that things happen in God’s time and not our time.  Many Prayers to you all.

065

Many Kisses & Hugs being sent up to my angel baby in Heaven.  I love you too sweetheart and wish you could share this day with me.

divider07_thumb[1]

On the flip side of things….. I wanted to take a moment to say “Thank You” to my Mom for being the wonderful Mom that she is to my sister and I.  My Mom seriously has a heart of gold.  She is my best friend and I truly wouldn’t know what to do without her.  We have this incredible bond that a daughter and mother should have, but some ladies long to have.  I couldn’t be happier that God so richly blessed me with her.  I am able to open up to her and talk to her and know that she will listen, lend a helping hand or just a hug.  She gives the best advice and she always knows best!  We have so much fun together and she has taught me that you can be a great friend to your child, but still be a parent at the same time.  I feel as though I wouldn’t be the person that I am today without her.  She instilled in me the best of everything.  Ok, ok I may not be that patient, but I feel as though I am an all around good person.  Thank you Mom for being such an incredible Mom and Best Friend.  I love you very much and I am so honored to be your daughter.  God blessed me beyond my imagination when he gave me you for my Mom.  I love you with all my heart!!           ♥ Happy Mother’s Day Mom ♥

256

Thank you for loving me for me, thank you for laughing with me, crying with me and for listening to me.  Thank you for being one of the best parts of my life!!  You are a true treasure……

Until Next Time ~

Happy Mother’s Day!!

9 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Well dear girl you have brought tear to my eyes...normally I don't get chocked up over things like this...I have come used to not having my mother around - she passed away from cancer at age 49 when I was just 24 and well into being a mother myself...times were busy and we didn't get to do the things we always wanted to do...it has been since 1965 that I haven't had a mother...TODAY AFTER READING YOUR POST...I miss her very much...and like I said, normally I never think about it because it has been so many years.
I COULD ONLY HAVE WISHED FOR HALF OF WHAT YOU HAVE....
Lisa you really are blessed - I have met your mother and you and I can honestly say in the brief meeting I could see the bond...oh how lucky you two are.
Big hugs, Karen

Janet - underthewillow said...

Happy Mother's Day Lisa to both you and your Mom!

Janet

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom, Lisa!

Enjoy your day :)


(it snowed here today) :(

Susannah said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day tribute to your Mom. From what you have told us...she does seem like the best! You are so very lucky. My wonderful Mom has been gone 26 years. I miss my best friend.

The photo of Cameron and you is so good! And you do look so happy to be his Mom.

I am one of the ones that will be looking forward to your flower pics. It is obvious that you thoroughly enjoy your wonderful beds full of flowers. Me, too!

Happy Mother's Day, Lisa
Susannah

The Real Estate Talker said...

Happy Mothers Day. I wanted to say thank you for the inspiration on the Makedo chair. I made one, stop by my blog and let me know what you think. It's a present for my mother inlaw, which I will deliver tomorrow
http://fieldsoflinenandwhite.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

Lisa, I've been following your blog for some time and love reading about you and your family and all the inspiration and wisdom you share. I could tell from the first time I found your blog that just by reading what you had to say about your mom that you had a very special relationship that so many of us would give anything for. How truly blessed you are! She sounds like an amazing mother and friend. Like Karen, I lost my mother to cancer; she was 33 and I was 11. It has been so long that I hardly remember her yet I miss her still. Cherish every moment.
God Bless you and your family.

Sandy said...

What a wonderful post Lisa!
Such wonderful pics of you and your son and you and your mom :)

I always wished to have a bond with a mother, so instead I try my best to be the best mom to my girls. They mean the world to me and I am so grateful to have two really wonderful girls.

Happy Mother's Day to you and your wonderful mom!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Beautiful tribute to your mom, I am so happy you have such a bond with your mom, love on her as much as you can my friend!! Glad you had a wonderful day!~hugs~Wendy

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom.
It's been a stressful one for me...my FIL has been in the hospital since Friday having problems with his breathing. They are still trying to figure out what is causing his problems.
~Cindy~